- The Galvanised Picture Wire is used for interior applications for hanging pictures.
- Wire constructed with 20 strands, 5m long.
- Capacity: Hold 40kg
- Colour: Silver
- Cut wire a minimum of 11/2 times the width of the frame.
- Fold the wire in half to find its centre and feed it through both screw eyes.
- Adjust the wire so the centre remains at the centre of the picture and pull the remainder through the screw eyes evenly on both sides.
- Warp the wire around the screw eye twice, then pull the remaining wire back along itself and twist it around itself. This helps secure the wire to the screw eye.
- Do the same on the other side.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.