- It is a half moon blade made from high carbon steel.
- At its widest point it is 90mm in diameter and is most commonly used for larger cuts rather than a straight blade.
- It is a medium toothed flush cutting blade which has been designed for optimal cutting performance when cutting timber, plastics, gyprock and soft metals.
- This blade is precision manufactured with a flat bottom so that you can trim PVC piping, plunge cut power point spaces and trim carpet as well as floor boards.
- Precision manufactured.
- Made from high-grade materials.
- Made to suit: Makita, Dewalt, Ozito, Milwaukee, XU1, Ryobi One +, Rockwell, Aldi Work Zone, Taurus, Bosch Green as well as bolt-style Bosch Blue and bolt-style Fein.
- Does not suit Star Lock Machines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.