- It is 68mm wide and is made from high carbon steel.
- It is a medium toothed flush cutting blade which has been designed for optimal cutting performance when cutting timber, plastics, gyprock and soft metals.
- This blade is precision manufactured with a flat bottom so that you can cut protruding objects perfectly flush as well as trimming, skirting board and architraves.
- You can also perform plunge cuts directly in to material to cut holes for power points or switches and with its narrow cutting edge you can fit into tight spaces.
- Precision manufactured.
- Made from high-grade materials.
- Made to suit: Makita, Dewalt, Ozito, Milwaukee, XU1, Ryobi One +, Rockwell, Aldi Work Zone, Taurus, Bosch Green as well as bolt-style Bosch Blue and bolt-style Fein.
- Does not suit Star Lock Machines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.