- Watershield is ideal for repelling water, snow and ice from a wide variety of fabrics.
- Watershield is ideal for use on sportswear, including ski clothes (parkas, gloves, etc.), sports shoes (sandshoes, jogging shoes etc.), camping gear (tents, sleeping bags, etc.), cloth and canvas bags, umbrellas, outdoor furniture (e.g. canvas chairs), and also for paper maps and plans.
- Watershield is not recommended for leather or suede articles.
- Ensure material to be sprayed is colourfast by testing product in an inconspicuous area.
- For protective treatments of furniture and clothing (such as woollen articles) use Selleys Fabric Shield.
- Ensure that the item to be treated is clean and dry.
- Hold the can upright, 100-150mm from the item and spray with an even sweeping motion until the surface is moist.
- Approximately 3 hrs. drying time should be allowed before use.
- Not recommended for fabric already treated with a water repellent.
- The maximum water repellancy is attained 2 hours after applying.
- It is advisable to test the product first in an inconspicuous area to ensure that the fabric is colourfast. Spray on, leave for a few seconds then wipe with a clean white cloth. If colour is transferred to cloth or any other unwanted effect is noticed, discontinue treatment.
- It is recommended that you do not spray Watershield onto areas of the article that do not require protection eg. when treating shoes, do not spray onto soles.
- It is best to spray light-coloured areas of the article first and then move to the darker areas.
- When the article becomes soiled, launder or dry-clean as usual and re-apply Watershield.
- Allow plenty of ventilation when applying Watershield to minimise slight breathing hazard.
- Highly flammable (petroleum gas propellant).
- Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material.
- Keep away from any sources of ignition, no smoking.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.