- Perfect for small, precise repair jobs around the home.
- The fine nozzle means that you get only one drop at a time so that you can easily control the glue application.
- The unique glue saver nozzle helps prevent waste and mess by retracting partly dispensed glue droplets.
- The glue gives a s strong bond in seconds and dries clear.
- Sticks: Ceramic, China, Paper, Metal, Wood, Most Plastics.
- Ensure surfaces to be bonded are clean, dry, free of dust and close fitting.
- Hold bottle in an upright position. Pierce seal by attaching nozzle and cap and turning clockwise.
- Remove cap and squeeze gently to apply one drop at a time to one surface only.
- Hold down the dispenser button for a bead of glue. Do not over apply.
- Bring surfaces together and apply slight pressure (30 seconds).
- Allow 30 minutes to provide sufficient bond strength for practical use.
- Maximum bond strength reached after 12 hours.
- Wipe nozzle clean with cloth or paper. Reseal cap in clockwise direction. Tap bottle lightly on surface to clear nozzle. Store in a cool, dry place.
- To use the glue saver nozzle, before completely dispensing a drop of Supa Glue, release pressure on the dispenser buttons and the glue saver will retract the glue back into the bottle.
- Not for polyethylene, polypropylene plastics.
- May cause some leather to harden or discolour - pre-test on an inconspicuous area.
- Cyanoacrylate. Bonds skin and eyes in seconds. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes and breathing in vapour.
- Should fingers stick together apply a solvent such as acetone (nail polish remover) to contact areas, then wash with water.
- DO NOT use solvents near eyes or open wounds.
- In case of eye contact immediately flush with water for at least 15 minutes (eyelids held open) and seek medical attention.
- This product is not hazardous once cured.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.