- Bremick’s Chipboard Screws have proven corrosion resistance due to its zinc plated material.
- Having 10 threads per inch, this screw is great for fastening materials to timber, and together with its slim shank, will allow it to dig deeper and more tightly to the timber, in other words, more timber or composite board is embedded in the thread, creating an extremely firm grip.
- Its ribbed head allows for easy countersinking and self-tapping, and the countersunk head allows for a flush finish making it perfect for indoor constructions assuring your safety when using your finished project.
- Size: 10Gx65mm
- Quantity Per Pack: 50
- Fastening chipboard or timber to timber.
- Countersunk head.
- Philips drive bit No.2
- Zinc plated.
- Ribbed head.
- Great for indoor projects such as doors and cabinets.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.