- Removes baked on grease & grime.
- Non-scratch guaranteed*.
- Streak-free finish.
- Hillmark Cerapol has long been a trusted name in the cleaning and protection of ceramic glass cooktops.
- Cerapol has been specifically formulated to deliver superior performance in the cleaning and polishing of ceramic glass and induction cooktops, making light work of even the toughest baked on spills.
- Unlike many multipurpose household cleaners and creams, Cerapol leaves a streak free finish, no powdery residue and is guarantee not to scratch or damage your cooktop*.
- For optimum cooktop protection, follow this routine after every cooking session.
- Remove baked-on spills while they are still warm with a Hallmark Cooktop Scraper. Wipe clean with a damp cloth or sponge.
- Allow to cool, then apply Cerapol over solid areas.
- Rub vigorously with a clean, soft cloth or paper tower.
- Wipe over with a damp cloth to remove any residue.
- For the ultimate in cooktop protection, apply Ceraseal to create an additional silicone based protective barrier and make future cleaning even easier.
- Polish with a clean, dry soft cloth.
- Do not use on dial marks, prints or signs.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Avoid skin and eye contact.
- Wash ands after use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.