- Bolt your structures with trade quality bolts.
- Also known as an Engineer Bolt, used for fastening where there is access to the rear to install a nut.
- Hot dipped galvanised bolts also provide additional corrosion protection in environments where the bolt is exposed to the outside elements.
- Box of 25.
- Hot dipped galvanising provides additional corrosion protection in environments where the bolt is exposed to the outside elements
- For fastening metal to metal, metal to timber
- Hex head allows for increased "clamping pressure"
- Nut supplied
- Made to Australian Standard 1111
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.