- Pipegrip Green Glue Type P is a specially formulated resin based adhesive for bonding PVC-U pipe & fittings.
- Pipegrip Green Glue is slower setting than Pipegrip Blue Glue, and is suitable for pressure applications in residential, commercial, agricultural and industrial work such as irrigation, reticulation, swimming pools & spas and pressurised fluid lines.
- Bonds are waterproof if the jointing instructions in AS/NZS 2032 are followed.
- Manufactured to the highest Australian Standards and Quality Assurance.
- 10 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Conforms to the stringent performance requirements of AS/NZS 3879 so you can have confidence it will do the job.
- AS/NZS 4020 approved, which means it is suitable for use in contact with drinking water.
- Watermark and ISO 9001:2008 accredited so quality assurance is assured.
- All packaging is dangerous goods approved so it can be stored and transported with confidence.
- Tightly engineered cap to minimise the risk of leaks.
- Range of sizes to suit any job.
- All containers are supplied with a natural bristle brush applicator cap to ensure easy application.
- Proven product performance over several decades in millions of applications around Australia and overseas.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.